1. How old is this site?
The site-directory was launched in August of 2004.
2. Do you take commission from bookings that escorts receive?
No. All escorts or agencies just use us to advertise and they work for themselves. The escorts listed on this site do not work for us; we just make their information freely available to the public.
3. I'm an escort, how can I advertise on your site?
If you’re interested in advertising on our site, please go to Suggest a listening.
4. How much is it to advertise?
Ask us for a quote.
5. I'm a female and would like to become an escort. Where can I get advice?
You can try e-mail some of the escorts listed on this site as well as some of the other websites. Most established escorts will gladly help you with any questions you may have. We recommend establishing friendly relationships with women already in the business, as they can give you tips about which agencies are safe and which ones should be avoided, etc.
6. I've never escorted before and worried about putting my photo online?
Don't be too worried. We will blur out your face and remove any tattoos or birthmarks so none of your friends or family will be able to recognize you.
7. Is it legal?
Gray area it seems... It does not seem to be illegal for someone to accept or pay money for sex with another person. It is however, illegal to be a social nuisance. It is also illegal to be the organizer of prostitution in terms of brothels or having people work for you as prostitutes. Essentially it's illegal to profit from the earnings of another person working as a prostitute.
8. What is the difference between an escort and a prostitute?
Essentially an escort charges for their time where as a prostitute charges for a service. While we respect prostitutes and support their rights as workers, our site is primarily for the use of escorts.
9. Are the profiles accurate?
We hope so. Though sometime we find some escorts may tell a white lie or two in regard to their age or dress size...
10. Are the photographs real?
We hope so again. If we find an escort is using fake photos we will remove them immediately.
11. Are the rates negotiable?
Usually not, though many escorts will give regular clients a discount for repeat bookings and longer periods of time.
12. Escort X won't accept an appointment with me. Is there anything you can do?
Most of the time there is nothing to do but send us an e-mail and will find out the reason.
13. What are the reasons an escort will not see me?
a) They are too busy and giving preference to her regular clients.
b) You made an appointment before with her and did not show up for it.
c) If on a previous appointment, the escort did not feel safe in your company, then they may refuse a second appointment.
d) Your in a bad client database for either being dangerous and unsafe or for being a time waster with another escort.
14. What kind of person visits an escort?
Clients come from all walks of life and are generally professional males just looking to either spice up their life or have a relaxing time.
15. I had a terrible time with an escort, can I get a refund?
Probably not. Although if you don’t like an agency escort, you could call the agency for a “replacement”! Make sure you do this at the start of the date.
16. Do I need to pay a deposit?
For most bookings less than 12 hours, usually not. If you require an escort to travel though, you may need to pay her travel expenses in advance as well as a small percentage of the total cost of the booking.
17. Why don't all escorts or agencies advertise on this site?
They probably don't know about us or if they do, they either do not need or want to advertise with us.
18. I really like an escort, is it ok to ask her out on a date?
Probably not... If she likes you in the same way, she may ask you out. But take note, it's not healthy to start a relationship this way. Boundaries are important to most escorts, and moving a relationship out of one context and into another pushes the boundaries that she has already established to keep herself safe.